Dovecot Café by Stag Espresso
Dovecot Café invites visitors, makers, artists and the neighbouring community to meet, converse and savour wonderfully well-handled coffee and delicious locally sourced food. A warm drink comes with a knitted cosy and regulars are rewarded for their loyalty. Inspired by the surroundings at breakfast, lunch and breaks, Café goers make time to see the exhibitions, watch the weavers at work and visit the Shop.
Dovecot Café is operated by Stag Espresso.
Easter opening hours Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th and Monday 6th: 10am to 5pm
Weekdays 8.30am – 5pm
Saturday 10.00am – 5pm
Stag on Twitter
- RT @stuartclubb: Looking forward to some live music tonight at @StagEspresso's #Stag2 http://t.co/RuqviwQwKV
- RT @Blackfriars_St: @SpoonEdinburgh @StagEspresso @Pinnies_Poppies @hellolovecrumbs @marysmilkbar It's our 2nd birthday today, there will b…
- RT @Emma_Ciarrocca: Eeeek - third strong coffee and not even had lunch! Mind you it's a pretty nice flat white @StagEspresso in Warburton G…
- Stag Espresso Presents... our second night of live music at #Stag2. It was packed last time so ticketing required. https://t.co/QQg789UQTv
- RT @twitmomag: @FuturePositive_ thanks for great meeting this afternoon, useful tips and ideas! @StagEspresso @CreativeEdin