Dovecot Café by Stag Espresso
Dovecot Café invites visitors, makers, artists and the neighbouring community to meet, converse and savour wonderfully well-handled coffee and delicious locally sourced food. A warm drink comes with a knitted cosy and regulars are rewarded for their loyalty. Inspired by the surroundings at breakfast, lunch and breaks, Café goers make time to see the exhibitions, watch the weavers at work and visit the Shop.
Please note Cash only.
Dovecot Café is operated by Stag Espresso.
Weekdays 8.30am – 5pm
Saturday 10.00am – 5pm
Stag on Twitter
- RT @bricklanecoffee: Instead of going to Starbucks, make coffee at home, yell out your name incorrectly, and then light a tenner
- Dear @Channel4, watching the same 5 adverts on #all4 is destroying @EmpireFOX for me. I accept there has to be ads but damn, get some more!
- RT @RhizomeReviews: Another recommendation is @DovecotStudios exhibition #Dwelling by #GarryFabianMiller #art #mustseethis and pop into @St…
- RT @marieiram: Just had takeaway @coffeehopper from @StagEspresso! I forgot this was a thing.
- #nowplaying #90s classic. Monday's going to be fine @ Stag Espresso https://t.co/3MgPBdjfqX