Dovecot Lates Volunteers
Deadline 25 February 2019 at 9:00 am
We are looking for Dovecot Lates Volunteers, this role is for March 2019.
To apply please complete the attached application form and it email it to email@example.com by 9am on Monday 11 February 2019. There will be an informal meeting at Dovecot the following week with the Dovecot’s Events Team and Front of House Coordinator.
Purpose of the role:
To support Dovecot’s Front of House and Event Teams with Dovecot Lates. These adult-only events are a chance to see Dovecot after-hours and the Lates programme of talks.In 2018/19 Dovecot Lates are anticipated in March, May, August and November.
Main duties and activities:
• Helping set up the event space for the talk by arranging tables and chairs as per instructions from the Events Team
• Assisting with audience flow into the event space
• Taking photos of the event
• Collecting audience feedback forms
• Assisting with activities around the gallery
Hours or day(s) Required:
Wednesday evenings 5.30pm – 7.30pm in March 2019.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
• Outgoing and happy to deal with the public
• Good customer service skills – friendly and patient
• Active and hands-on
• Volunteers must be aged over 18
A briefing meeting will given on arrival (including Health & Safety), any further instruction and guidance will be given for individual activities as appropriate.
• A lanyard will be provided, please note smart-casual clothes should be worn and comfortable shoes.
Due to the number of applications we are likely to receive we are unable to respond to everyone who applies. If you have not heard from us you have not been successful on this occasion.
This Volunteer Role Description is open to review by Dovecot at any time Date 24/10/2018