© 2024 The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc. / Licensed by DACS, London
Enjoy a guided gallery tour of Andy Warhol: The Textiles every Tuesday and Thursday at 12pm with this ticket.
This exhibition will take you on a journey through the unknown and unrecorded world of designs by the influential artist before his Silver Factory days. Showcasing over 35 of Warhol’s textile patterns from the period, depicting an array of colourful objects; ice cream sundaes, delicious toffee apples, colourful buttons, cut lemons, pretzels, and jumping clowns, this exhibition demonstrates how textile and fashion design was a crucial stage in Warhol becoming one of the most iconic artists of the twentieth century.
Every ticket sold supports the work of The Dovecot Foundation to advance visual art, craft and design in all its forms.
- These tickets are priced at our normal admission rates, with the tour included at no additional charge.
- Please book tour tickets in advance as spaces are limited.
- Tours last approximately 45 minutes including time to ask questions at the end, and are subject to volunteer availability.
- Tours start from the reception desk at 12 pm.
- Please note that Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be exchanged unless due to extenuating circumstances.
- If you are unable to attend an event please contact Dovecot on 0131 550 3660 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the Front of House Team.
Exhibition organised by the Fashion and Textile Museum, London